The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
Matching icons for you and your dead best friend
WAS THAT COMMENT NECESSARY
co cosplay time e e >u<
this is probably the first time someones told haru that he’s good at something other than swimming and it’s so important oh my god
Free sumarizes the stress of school in less than a minute.
please tell me the way back to home
I have this headcanon in which if Mikasa dies Eren will wear her scarf everyday in her stead because it’s the last thing he will have left of home in the whole world and this makes me extremely sad but I drew it anyway im a terrible person
boyfrirend: “im going to take you to the sexiest restaurant in town…”
I dont know, imagine there is this amazing quote or bio or porn or whatever and feel happy.